Greetings Vongsas, we have attained middle school reading level.
Brownie in a mug.
Brownie in a mug, with ice cream on top.
brownie in a mug with ice cream on top and coconut inside
BROWNIE IN A MUG
I can has browneez in a mug? (Okay that time was a cat)
This is currently the best dessert recipe I own:
Brownie in a mug (modified from Internet):
Prep time: 3 minutes
Cooking time: 90 seconds. 90 SECONDS
- In a coffee mug, mix 2T water, 2T olive oil (or melted butter), 1/4t vanilla, dash of salt, and half an egg (can do up a full egg, but half an egg is better. Save the other half for a friend...or for yourself tomorrow!)
- Add 2T cocoa powder, mix well. Add 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup flour, mix well.
- Optional: add whatever mix-ins you want (coconut, chocolate chips, etc)
- Microwave for 60-90 seconds, to your liking. Center should be slightly molten.
- Add ice cream and enjoy! This is a very important step.
This is really more like chocolate cake in a mug, but seriously: MAKE THIS NOW. Still tinkering with it, but already it's pretty good. Who knew you could make cake in a microwave? But then, why not?
On the one hand, this is a good recipe for people who don't want to be tempted by an entire pan of brownies. On the other hand, I predict that with this recipe in hand, your brownie consumption will go up LOL
^this concludes the posting marathon, kthxbye
Seriously, that is how we used to talk in middle school. Actually I found it was really hard to communicate precise, meaningful information so I just gave up at parts where that was actually important. Probably best if we never speak of (or like) this again. And don't worry parents: they grow out of it. (mostly).
I know I am going to regret this post in the morning.