Thursday, February 10, 2011

Linden's Overcompensatory Desserts

So I am spending a few days off my diet (because of an academic lunch I had on Wednesday that was fairly unavoidable) and in this time I have to cram in as much deliciousness as possible. Still, this was sort of an unexcusable dessert - a slice of cheesecake Tina and I made over the weekend, brownies I had made earlier that day, and some attractively sliced strawberries and blueberries to add a veneer of healthiness.


And in the proper tradition of playing with food, I give you Cynthia the Fox, Who Is Sadly No More. (Who was not created by me, just in case you were having delusions of my food-artistic abilities.)

The brownies, by the way, were super delicious. I think I have hit on a very good, easy brownie recipe. (I think this weekend I'm going to make some more with a different recipe, substituting raspberry cocoa for dutch cocoa. I will let you know how they turn out.) But the ones I made a few days ago, which are now in my belly, used proper baking chocolate, and came from here. (Scroll down past all the cheesecake bits to the brownie recipe at the end.)

No comments:

Post a Comment