Friday, June 20, 2014

Xan: Assorted pics

I am dreadfully overdue for a food update.  But I am also dreadfully overdue for bed.  So here are a few pictures from months ago, to hold you over.


Pac-Man meets pulled pork:




These go very well together, maybe I'll make it into a thing.  Cornbread pork sandwiches?

Also, apples. And maple syrup and barbecue sauce, courtesy of Anne!



Actually we started eating a lot of cornbread.





Sometimes Catherine complains about chili, but I learned that she doesn't complain if there's cornbread.

*

Next up, here is Catherine's muffins with Linden's granola:



And here is a photo titled, The Lean Tower of Papa:



Incidentally, here is one titled, A Sight: Four Sore Eyes:



I don't know who comes up with these titles...

*

Next up: Adventures in sous-vide and pressure cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment